- Duration: 3 Years
- Quailification: 10+2
- Age Limit: 17 Years – 35 Years
- Stream: ART SCIENCE & COMMERCE
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO G.N.M.
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed prelerably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCH/HSCE or other equivalent Board. 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts of Science examination or GNM and any Councile.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.